Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Monday, December 15, 2008

Mongo Angry! Mongo Smash! Mongo Made a Little Cash!

I'm interrupting the flow of my posts to give a big shout out to the person who bought one of my shirts at the Mongo Store. I just happened to notice that I had a bit o' cash in my account from GetMongo! The item purchased was a lovely black sweatshirt with the scowl and catchphrase emblazoned underneath.

You can find lots more products by going to my store, GetMongo. We got shirts, caps, bibs for the babies, boxer shorts, mugs, etc. "Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real money from the blog is made!"

In any case, other than a blatant ad to schlep products, I was just happy to have someone buy one. So, to the guy who bought my sweatshirt, thanks! Now, tell your friends.

Mongo Out!

No comments:

Shredded Tweets