First up, did the actress playing Ilana have a run in with the Hawaii Highway Patrol? Just checking since she blew up rather unexpectedly after screaming for the umpteenth time about her “mission” and “training” to protect the candidates. Maybe, that’s what she did. She kept them from blowing up via Black Rock Dynamite. That stuff is insanely volatile.
(I told you this was going to be short)
- Desmond plowed through Locke because:
- He loves Grand Theft Auto, brutha.
- He knows Locke is really MiB (The mirror to this is his response of “John Locke” when MiB asked if he knew who he was.)
- He wanted to show him something (Indirectly a nod to Charlie’s failed Lupe’s Escape move)
- The pouch contains:
- Jacob’s ashes gathered by Ilana from the Foot
- Jewels from The Inferno... enough to save the Goon Docks
- The island is a:
The question was so simple. “What is the island.” I’ve been told that the secret is a four letter word with no As or Es and possibly an O. Well, Jacob pretty much told Richard what the island was in Ab Aeterno. It’s a cork keeping evil trapped. Maybe it’s a tomb…. Or a womb. Hmmm.
- MiB needs the others (no pun) because:
- He needs the conditions of the O6 leaving in order to be able to replicate it.
- He plans to just kill them in order to keep them from becoming the next Jacob
- The little boy is:
- A rapidly growing Jacob getting ready to assume the persona of a candidate and that’s why his hair has changed color with every candidate that witnesses him in the presence of MiB. Blond for Sawyer, Brown for Desmond.
- Young MiB reliving his childhood since he told Kate about it.