Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog Changes: Share The Madness of Mongo With Everyone

Ok, I've been at this for almost three years now and I haven't been booed off the stage, yet.  However, I need to keep up with stuff a little better, like writing and grammar skills.  This stuff ain't paying the bills but it's good experience, right?  Right?  Crap.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a couple of changes I made.  We knocked down a couple of walls and went with a different kind of teak wood.  Kidding.  Actually, I added some share buttons at the bottom of my posts.  You know, the end of post which never seems to come fast enough, here.   So, if you are all web savvy and linked up with the satellites overhead and can play chess with Joshua, you can now directly share my ramblings with your friends on Facebook and other thingy ma bobby mcgees around teh interwebz. 

So, feel free to do what we learned in kindergarten and eat paste.  No, don't do that.  I meant share.

Oh, and by the way, I found that enabling the buttons for sharing in the dashboard didn't do a blessed thing for making them actually appear in my posts.  I needed to do some tweaking to the template.   if you own a blog and want to add this function I found a great fix.  WARNING:  You need to add code to your template so back up your blog in case you screw up.

The Undocumented Spot: Share Buttons on Blogger Not Showing

No comments:

Shredded Tweets