Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Friday, March 15, 2013

The AngryCast update - Mongo Smashes and Build It


Part 2 of the series, “Mongo Smashes: Minecraft” has been up on YouTube since last weekend and for the two of you who are actually wondering,  “How it’s going?” I’ll tell you.

Slow.


Mongo Smashes: Minecraft Part 2
Hole in the Wall


As a new YouTuber, I do what everyone does; watch the ticks slowly go up by one each day.

Some days I wonder:
“Did I add to that?” 
“Did the number change?”
“Should I make more?”

Well, the answer to number three is, of course you make more.  I have five more episodes ready to go.  This experiment is only a failure if we give up.  We’re still only at $37 in costs. The path to Internet infamy was not done simply by Harlem Shaking it.  We're looking for sustained interest, here, not overnight sensation.

So, expect Part 3 to be up this weekend, along with at least one more “Build It” video.  Here is the latest:


Build It: Modern Empire Logo

No comments:

Shredded Tweets