Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Monday, July 15, 2013

Come Gather 'Round People Wherever You Roam




I don’t know what happened this July but everything has changed. 

Zazzle, one of my favorite POD sites, decided to stop paying out volume bonuses to us designers.  Instead, you only get a bonus for referrals and the dollar amount is way more than it was before.

Facebook finally switched me over to that graph thing, which I don’t like.   Everything is backwards.  All of the red numbers now appear on the right side of the page instead of the left.


Yahoo finally forced me to accept a different interface for my email, which I don’t like.   I liked Classic.  I knew where everything was at and sorting my messages was a snap.  Now, I keep forgetting to choose a folder from the top drop down.  I keep missing it. 

My kid turned six and is ready to rule the world.

MAKE IT STOP. 

If you can put a shark in a tornado and make a movie about it, these other things can go away!  WTF?!?!?


No comments:

Shredded Tweets