Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Monday, March 31, 2008

Posting situation

This is a little update on the posting situation. Unfortunately, it's hit or miss here on blogger, still so posting will be sporatic at best. That and the added work load here at my job kind of prevents me from adhering to six posts a week. For now, I've ratcheted back to three a week in the hopes that I will actually make that goal. We'll see how it goes. I feel bad for letting those three people down that actually read this stuff.

Perhaps if things get better with the editor or I lose my job, kidding, I'll be back up to maybe five. Don't know. Until then, feel free to rummage through the old posts for a mild chuckle.

Thanks.
Mongo

No comments:

Shredded Tweets