Got Mongo? Feed On This!"
Become a fan of the STORE on Facebook. Click here.
Become a fan of the BLOG on Facebook. Click Here

Monday, March 24, 2008

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Unfortunately, it appears I've been laxed with my posting. There has been some glitchiness with the editing feature and I cannot format my posts correctly without extensive HTML coding to support the usual tags like indent and bold. This is a side gig for me and it takes twice as long to try and insert all the tags. This is something I just don't have time for. I will continue to build up a repository of posts to eventually publish but until blogger.com fixes this issue, I just can't keep up.

Sorry to me three readers out there. Think of it as a writer's strike.

No, don't. Just kidding.

Mongo.

No comments:

Shredded Tweets